Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wo hen Tao yan zi ji..

Hmm.. Oh hi.
Blogging at 6.25 pm. At 26 April.

Just came back from school, then Beauty shower. Then Beauty dinner.
So beauty dinner-ing now. Hahaha.
Today first period is PE! YAYNESS. -.-
Did 2.4 Run.. I FAILED! YAYNESS -.-
In fact, I run more than 2.4 kay! Counter couldn't see me.
See? I'm too irritating that makes people doesn't wanna see my face...
Cause I'm the world ugliest and irritating girl in the world.
Hey, i know what you thinking right. You must be thinking ' Ey, how you know?! So clever'
Thats it. I guess I'm not wrong. THANKS UH.
Fail 2.4 still got blister. Hmph, Bu hao wan de...
Next week I still have to run. I don't want. I don't want.
Jiayouh bahsss >.<

Alright, i just realise i fail English. YAYNESS.
I fail, chemistry. I fail physics. Soon, i will fail all.
You'll wait. (: Aww, what a nice weather today. FREAKING HOT!!
Aw, what a pleasant day with unpleasant time today... -.-

Can i don't answer that question?
I dunno... I.. dunno how to say or explain.
I just... speechless know.. Sighs. ):

I know its wrong of me intruding your Privacy.
but.. But all i wanna know is just, what you're up to.
Please don't blame me. Please don't hate me.
i know i'm selfish.

Just.

Forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment