Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rainbow makes my day ^^

I'm here I'm here!
It'r raining, It's falling, the old man is snoring. then what?
I forgot again :X Bad memory i have. Aw... man.

Oh Yay! Today is a rainy day!
Which is my favourite! Cause it makes me cool~
I did POA test today, didn't really do well.
Cause... never study again. I'm always like this, you see.. D:
I hope at least, right, i can pass, Ahahaha, then its miracle already.

Well, normal school day.. Lessons and lessons..
I've been lacking of water recently, Which landed my in the plight.
Don't ask me what plight. Just.. this plight. Kekeke

Although i see your face everyday..
But it seems so far..

Every time my Mobile shone light. I always hope thats you.
Its you, who's missing me right now. Oh yes...
Can just stay beside me? Even if its just silence and smiles.
With you, nothing is wrong.

Gosh! Mid year exam is round the corner. Okay, i only know how to say.
But still, no actions taken. Hmph! Useless Kokxuan.

You said find a person. I want it to be you.

I think im crazy all about you. Aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment